When Nespresso introduced the latest range of their coffee capsules, many things changed with it. If you are looking for complete information about the best Nespresso coffee machine or pods, don’t be late to browse this website. Tao use with home coffee machine, Nespresso has more than 16 different kinds of pods that you can try. When you want to enjoy a perfect coffee, it is very important to differentiate between all these types of Nespresso pods so that you can pick the first one.
Variety of Nespresso pods:
It can be confusing for you to understand all the types of Nespresso pods so you will need to understand the four main categories so that you can estimate it in a proper way. Check out the information about these four types of categories below:
Espresso capsules are available as the traditional, high standard coffee pods that you can find normally. It is one of the most common types of coffee pods by Nespresso and you will find the different options and varieties or strengths in these pods. In Nespresso collection, you will find 7 different types of espresso capsules and it is known to contain the blends of coffee origin.
- Ristretto Capsule: A contrasting and Powerful option that is available as a blend of East African Arabicas and South Americans.
- Arpeggio Capsule: Very intense and creamy, available as a dark roast of Central and South American arabicas. Known for its intense body and strong character.
- Roma Capsule: Full and balanced option that is a blend of Central and South American arabicas. Known for its long-lasting taste with the body and sweet notes.
- Livanto Capsule: Balanced and round type available as a pure blend of Central and South America arabicas.
- Volluto Capsule: Known for its fruity and sweet flavor. It is available as light and clean roasted Arabica from South America.
- Capriccio Capsule: Available as a distinctive and rich blend from South American arabicas. It is known to have a touch of Robusta.
- Cosi Capsule: It is known to have Lemony and light flavor that is available with very refreshing citrus notes.
Pure Origine Capsules:
Pure Origine capsules are also considered as essential espressos. However, it is considered as a special variety where you will find a single origin place. There are three different types of Pure Origine capsules available in the range of Nespresso.
- Dulsão Do Brazil Capsule: It is considered as a smooth and sweet option that is made with a blend of yellow and red Bourbon coffees.
- Rosabaya de Brazil Capsule: Balanced and fruity flavor that is available as a blend of individually roasted, fine Columbia arabicas.
- Indriya from India Capsules: it is considered as a spicy and powerful blend that is made with Noble marriage of arabicas as well as a touch of southern Indian Robusta.
These Nespresso pods are considered as a longer coffee traditionally. As compared to espresso, you will need to use approximately twice water to make it. It is also known as Taller coffee. However, you will need to use as much water as the variety known as Americano.
- Fortissio Lungo Capsule: Very intense and rich flavour made from South and Central American Arabicas.
- Vivalto Lungo Capsule: It is considered as a balanced and complex type of coffee that is a blend of East African and South American arabicas.
- Linizio Lungo Capsule: Available as a balanced and round option that is a result of pure South America arabica.
Decaffeinato capsules available as the special types of Nespresso pods You will find three different types of these capsules where you will find where it according to the intensity of the flavor and taste of the coffee.
- Decaffeinato Capsule: It is available as a very delicate and fruity option that is made with a blend of South American arabica having a touch of Robusta for Aroma of the red fruit.
- Decaffeinato Lungo Capsule: Full flavored and light option that is made with slow roasting of South American arabica. It is known for its roasted cereal flavour and creamy body.
- Decaffeinato Intenso Capsule: Very powerful and dense flavour that is made with dark roasted South American arabica.
These are different types of Nespresso ports available in the market and you will be able to choose from all these options to enjoy the perfect flavour of a great coffee to start your day with a freshness. If you want to know more about all these types of Nespresso pods, you will find more information online. You will find complete details about its origin, roasting, aromatic profile, intensity and size of the cup. It will definitely give you more details to prepare a great cup of coffee as per your flavour.
- Tom Drury was born in Iowa in 1956. The recipient of a Guggenheim Fellowship, Drury has published short fiction and essays in The New Yorker, A Public Space, Ploughshares, Granta, The Mississippi Review, The New York Times Magazine, and Tricycle: The Buddhist Review. His novels have been translated into German, Spanish, and French. “Path Lights,” a story Drury published in The New Yorker, was made into a short film starring John Hawkes and Robin Weigert and directed by Zachary Sluser. The film debuted on David Lynch Foundation Television and played in film festivals around the world. In addition to Iowa, Drury has lived in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Florida, and California. He currently lives in Brooklyn and is published by Grove Press.